L][ Eternal Lovers
You can login, or register here.
And remember to be able to download, you must at least have 1 post.
Thank you for your time.

The official server forum!
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GM Applicattion

Go down 

PostSubject: GM Applicattion   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:46 pm

1.What’s your ingame nick?
My ingame name is Asassin.
2. What’s your name?
My name is Nino.
3. How old are you?
I'm 17 years old.
4. Your Sex?
5. Where are you from?
I'm from Albania.
6. As a GM you must be active daily on forum, are you willing to spend 20 min/1 hour on the forum?If the moderator of the forum need help for the forum or official web-site of the server i can help him because i have very much experience in web-site creations,modfying them etc..

Yes im very active.Ican spend for the forum 1h-2h daily.
7. How long will you spare your time to the server?
I will spend at least 3 hour daily or more.
8. For how long have you played Lineage?
I have been played Lineage II for 4years-4.5years.
9. Have you ever been a GM on another server?
Yes i have been GM in two servers.
10. Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM because i want to help the ppl of the server to be friend with them to help the community raising and other beautiful things.
11. What will you do to improve the server?

the first things for a GM or for me is to help the community raising with votes etc..To do many beautiful events such as Vote Event,Hide and Seek,TvT Event,Pvp Event...and other features that will help the server and raising the community.
12. Why L2.Eternal Lovers? [at least 5 sentences]
Because is a new servers and all the pvp servers such as l2 eternal are very beautiful.I know i have played in other pvp servers like l2 eternal and are amazing high rates servers.I love this kind of servers are very beautiful amazing with mass pvp and other things that all the l2 players loves.L2 eternal is one of that servers with pvp(ofc the community need to be raised but it's not a problem if the server has qualified gm's admin's).So l2 eternal(PvP server) is all for l2 players.
13. Do you know about the GM basics? [Such as the GM rules, How to act as a GM, what actions to do when etc]
Yes i know all the GM basics,the rules ,actions what a gm have to do all..
14. How you can find a player that using a dual box?
Well,I will find his IP.
15. If you find someone using L2walker, what would you do, and how would you detect it? What ways do you know, and how would you do it?

If i find someone using walker imediattely i will ban his IP.Using walker is illegal and why the player who uses walker should affect other ppl of the servers playing quiteli(I mean affect because he with his "power" can kill the other players.What fault they have if someone is using illegal softwares like walker.So,imediattely bann ip.
16. If someone is insulting you and your family with various things, how would you react and what actions would you take?
First of all i will jail him for 60+minutes(depend).If he will start again i will bann his account.
17. If a near friend of you is asking for items and various, what would you do and how would you respond?
This is illeal thing.I wouldn't give to my "near" friend items,why i have to give items!?No all the players in the server are =(equals) for the GM or Admin,no one is more special than others all are equal.
18. If you see someone greifbuffing someone, how would you react, and what would you? [Give different options for different situations]
If i see someone greifbuffing i will jail him +60minutes and if he will do again this things i will bann ip(bann ip because if i bann his account he will open another player and again greifbuffing.)
19. How can we reach you?
Through Msn,Facebook,Skype.
20. Is your English level high?
It's very very High i have finished an 5 years course and im very advanced.Also im going to the capital city of my country to take my high deegre in english.
21. You know any other languages except English?
Yes exept english i know french,italian,spanish.
22. Describe your self in [Max 2 lines]
Well,im an helpful person,active,very good person,friendly not boring,not agressive and other good things.

Last edited by Assassin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: GM Applicattion   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks buddy, i ll tell you when i consider about it. See you ingame. have fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2eternallovers.userboard.net
GM Applicattion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L][ Eternal Lovers :: Game Master Applications-
Jump to: